Accredited Investor Threshold Criteria
- Net Worth: Over $1 million, excluding primary residence (individually or with spouse or partner).
- Income: Over $200,000 (individually) or $300,000 (with spouse or partner) in each of the prior two years, and reasonably expects the same for the current year.
- Professional: One of the following.
- Investment professionals in good standing holding a Series 7, 65, or 82 license.
- Directors, executive officers, or general partners (GP) of the company selling the securities (or of a GP of that company).
- Any “family client” of a “family office” that qualifies as an accredited investor.
For more information please view the SEC’s accredited investor page here.