Accredited Investor Threshold Criteria
- Net Worth: Over $1 million, excluding primary residence (individually or with spouse or partner).
- Income: Over $200,000 (individually) or $300,000 (with spouse or partner) in each of the prior two years, and reasonably expects the same for the current year.
- Professional: One of the following.
- Investment professionals in good standing holding a Series 7, 65, or 82 license.
- Directors, executive officers, or general partners (GP) of the company selling the securities (or of a GP of that company).
- Any “family client” of a “family office” that qualifies as an accredited investor.
For more information please view the SEC’s accredited investor page here.
By providing your contact information you agree to receive information on the Endowment Index®.